बुधवार, २७ जुलै, २०११

First attempt

How does it feel? When some person suddenly walks away from you... you are engrossed with him through daily conversations ...sharing the joy and sorrow... sharing small and minute details.. with somebody.. and suddenly the somebody is disappeared, gone.... you know he is just one phone call away... you call him and talk to him and then suddenly you come to know - No this person has changed over the period of time.. just over few months... you try to analyze - what exactly has changed? what and how it went wrong? why suddenly there is a bridge, a communication gap.....you become desperate to find out. but you don't get any answer. You try to keep yourself composed but you are unable to do so...
and then I watched Turning 30....a movie about 3 women who are close friends... two are single and 1 is married.... on the verge of becoming 30 the lady gets dumped by her boy friend... she becomes panic.. sloshes herself, goes with one night stand...  fails to become successful in her career apart from trying hard and becomes lonely on personal front.. totally collapsed and the suddenly through all these odds she finds her own way... to become happy....
Well all above things mentioned have always given the happiness to me... talking to my friend.. thinking of him..... sharing the details with him.... not sure about the other person/my friend whether he was happy or whether he was getting bothered because of my continuous presence in his life....
 so I decided to pursue happiness.. on my own way... I need to find the inner strength again... need to start my own journey, the way I did in the past... I need to sort my own life - my own way... nobody will help me to sort the things. I want to find happiness. I would like to tell me that I am beautiful. I need to tell myself that I am strong enough to fight the odds and come out gracefully.

२ टिप्पण्या: