मंगळवार, ७ एप्रिल, २०१५

Searching....

Missing you is a stormy night in my mind. I keep on searching a way to reach to you. I really don’t know whether I will reach to you with the way I took. I have a wish to reach to you and to be with you.  With your memories in my mind I start my journey and I keep on seeing your reflection everywhere. You meet me through rain and you meet me through wind, you meet me through the noise leaves make and you meet me through the moon. I get amazed with your touch through these forms. I think oh I guess I have reached till you but know all this is actually a hallucination. The road is already gone ahead and I am lost. I keep on running so that I can keep up to the road which reaches to you
The journey has begun and I remember your sentence – life is a journey dear not destination

So I am searching and walking on the road hoping to meet you one day

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा